In the evening, I participated in the CYI and Stamp Club at the brick and mortar http://forkeepssakescrapbook.com/(love the people and place). At CYI we had a one on one heart swap. Here are pictures of mine:
- Started with a wooden cutout heart, added some gesso, and randomly stamped small flowers.
- Cut a paper heart a little larger than wooden heart with deco scissiors and attached to heart back with patterned side forward.
- Scored 2 pieces of pink paper in a V shape with .25" scoring on top of V, coming back to the same point on the bottom.
- Folded in an accordian fashion and glued where I wanted the birds tail.
- Glued one tail piece to bird then other piece to edge of heart.
- Glued the 2 free accordian edges together, starting at the bottom to create a holding area for the candy. See only a pinhole.
- Here's a side view.